Welcome Sisters

This is our own Relief Society site for our ward. It is a in an effort to bring us closer together. It is another way to feel a part and be connected. This is like another newsletter. I hope you find it encouraging and supportive in our sisterhood. Enjoy!!
This is not an official web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints or of the general Relief Society.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Creative Patches

At Creative Patches this week Sister Young taught the sisters how to make beautiful mitered edge baby blankets.

Sister Marini shared her unfinished quilt tops.

We all learned alot, including how to make yards and yards of bias tape.

We all thoroughly enjoyed each others company. Thank you Sister Young for your time and willingness to teach us how to make this creative blanket.

If you have an interest in sewing please join us on October 27th at 6:30pm (stay tuned for locations and details).

1 comment:

matt and michelle ray said...

I wish I could have gone! I missed announcements on Sunday and we had already planned date night before I got the email reminder! So I guess I'll have to go to the next one. :)